The CMA Fund
People who give to the CMA Fund have an immediate and meaningful impact on the day-to-day operations of the museum. These gifts touch every facet of the institution, from the safe upkeep of our galleries and public spaces to the planning of exhibitions that are open to all.
Gifts to the CMA Fund are fully tax deductible and enable the museum to deploy resources where they are needed most. These gifts energize us as we continue to evolve as both a remarkable collection you can see in our building as well as a vast and innovative museum in the virtual world that serves you every day.
With your contribution, the museum will continue to expand on these current offerings:
- Video series focusing on exhibitions, artworks, and behind-the-scenes work done by our conservators; led by curatorial, conservation, and education staff
- Desktop Dialogues, a live conversation inspired by objects in the CMA collection
- Virtual events such as MIX and members parties
- Collection Connections and other creativity prompts to help students learn at home
- Behind the Beat, a video series of conversations with musicians who have been inspired by CMA artworks
By donating to the CMA Fund, you enrich the core activities of the museum and preserve the Cleveland Museum of Art as a center of art and culture in our community.
If you are considering a gift of $250 or more, you may wish to participate in the CMA Insider Membership Program.
As always, thank you for your support of the Cleveland Museum of Art.
There are many ways to support the museum. Several options are outlined below. If you have questions about how to make your gift, please contact us at 216-421-7350. Thank you so much for your support!
Text to Give
Text “OURCMA” to 44321
Gifts of Cash via Check or Credit Card
Member and Donor Center
The Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
On the web
Gifts of Stock
We can work with your broker to arrange a gift of stock, which may allow you to avoid capital gains tax.
Direct Transfer though an IRA
Donors 70½ or older can make a gift directly from an IRA due to the permanent extension of the IRA charitable rollover provision.
Gifts through a Charitable Trust, Foundation, or Donor-Advised Fund
Donors may make a donation through a charitable trust, foundation, or donor-advised fund.