My Very First Art Class
Young children and their favorite grown-up are introduced to art, the museum, and verbal and visual literacy in this playful program. Each class features exploration in the classroom, a gallery visit, and art making. Wear your paint clothes! New topics each class.
Adult/child pair $80, CMA family members $72. Member registration for September begins July 1; nonmembers July 15. Member registration for October begins August 1; nonmembers August 15.
- Four Fridays, September 7–28, 10:00–10:45 (ages 1½–2½)
- Four Fridays, September 7–28, 11:15–12:00 (ages 2½–4½)
- Four Saturdays, September 8–29, 10:00–10:45 (ages 2–4)
- Four Fridays, October 5–26, 10:00–10:45 (ages 1½–2½)
- Four Fridays, October 5–26, 11:15–12:00 (ages 2½–4½)
- Four Saturdays, October 6–27, 10:00–10:45 (ages 2–4)
Registration for all studios is on a first-come, first-served basis. Museum members have priority registration. Register in person or call the ticket center at 216-421-7350. There is a $10 late fee per order beginning one week before the class starts.
Classes with insufficient registration will be combined or canceled three days before class begins, with enrollees notified and fully refunded. Refunds are issued any time before the beginning of the session. After the first class, consideration will be given to refunds on an individual basis.